Once I finally ran out of 35mm film for my Canon 35mm camera, I started asking Brian if we could get a nice digital SLR camera. Well, he finally said yes! After impatiently waiting for the battery to charge and the set up to be done, I started snapping pictures. I love this camera. It's a Nikon D60 - the same that Brian's best friend, Chad has - which is how I knew it took amazing pictures. Some of the crispness of the image gets lost in a point and shoot camera (like our HP something-or-other), so I'm happy to have one now that gives me even better images than my 35mm. And if you think these pcitures are good - just wait! The nice folks over at Ritz Camera had a promotion - I can take several free 2-hour-long digitial photography classes through "Ritz Camera University!" Can you tell I'm excited? So as I learn new things and try them out, I'll be posting so you can follow my progress from an average photographer to an excellent one!
The kids are happy to pose for me... as you can see.


No comments:
Post a Comment