
First, you must know that my kids always will pass up an expensive toy to play in boxes and laundry baskets. Frequently, when I am done folding laundry (which I usually do while watching TV in the family room), my kids will steal the laundry basket. Recently, Isaac did this and he grabbed a pair of toe socks I received as a belated Christmas gift this year. After watching him struggle for a few minutes, I helped Isaac get them on.

Last weekend, we all huddled in the play room around Isaac's train set. We pulled the trains over the bridge, through the tunnel, around the bends together. Occasionally, trains fell off the track, crashed into each other and were grabbed from us. Sharing isn't a concept that Isaac has mastered entirely. Here he shows me the train he was playing with... for the moment. Three minutes earlier, it was the red one. A minute after this picture was taken, it was the blue one.
No comments:
Post a Comment