On Christmas day, Abigail and Emma went outside to try out their new sleds. We bought Isaac a new Go, Diego, Go hat and gloves for Christmas (always good to have a second set). Isaac thought that if he donned his hat and gloves, he could go outside too. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't join in the fun. Nothing that a couple oatmeal raisin cookies couldn't fix.
He's wearing his giraffe pajamas. I got them on clearance when Isaac was a few months old. I know, it's an obsession - Brian would say it's a sickness. I love these pajamas. I was so excited when they finally fit him (they hung in Isaac's closet for 2 1/2 years). I will be sad when it's time to hand them down to Luke.
He's wearing his giraffe pajamas. I got them on clearance when Isaac was a few months old. I know, it's an obsession - Brian would say it's a sickness. I love these pajamas. I was so excited when they finally fit him (they hung in Isaac's closet for 2 1/2 years). I will be sad when it's time to hand them down to Luke.
4 comments:
Those are sweet PJ's. I am willing to diet in order to wear them when Isaac is done with them.
What? No picture of a single train? Isaac would be bored. ;)
I will so hang on to them for you Yeeha! LOL
Dad, that's true. I'll have to get Isaac in a picture with ALL his trains. You won't even be able to see him!
Post a Comment